- Do I need to be a member to come to the club?
Yes. As we are a members club, you need to be a member or the guest of a member in order to attend the venue.
- How do I go about joining?
You can sign up online via our members portal, or you can join at the club via our self- sign up kiosks. The process is very easy and only takes a minute or two.
- Can I bring my dog?
No, unfortunately you’ll need to leave your dog at home.
- Can I bring my own alcohol?
No. We are a fully licensed venue and offer drink specials for members so you can get almost anything you want to drink here.
- Do I need to make a booking for lunch or dinner?
It is recommended that you book a table as we do sometimes book out. However, our tables outside are available for walks in on a first come, first served basis. Booked tables become yours for as long as you wish to stay.
- What if I want to sit outside?
We don’t take bookings for our tables in our alfresco area. You are welcome to book a table in our restaurant and then sit outside if you wish, in which case, we’ll cancel your restaurant booking.
- How many people can I bring as my guests?
You can bring up to 5 guests. Children aren’t included in this number so you can bring the whole tribe if you like. If you have more than 5 adults with you, someone will also need to join on the day.
- How many times can guests come to the club?
Guests are welcome to come to the club up to three times and are then obliged to become a member.
- Can I bring a cake and decorations to the restaurant?
Yes you certainly can. We’ll provide you with plates and cutlery, so you can serve the cake when you’re ready. Balloons just need to be attached to a weight.
- Can I book a function with you?
Please email us at email@example.com with details of your function, including proposed date, time and number of people, and we will advise if we can accommodate your booking request.
- Why do I need a membership?
We operate as a member’s club under WA legislation so you need to be a member or the guest of a member in order to use our facilities.
- When does my membership expire?
It expires on 31st March each year. You will need to renew your Membership on April 1st, to continue using the Club.
- Do you have gluten free meals available?
Yes we have a number of gluten free options available on our menu.